Welcome to Year-Round Comfort
Heat & AC Repair / Installation in Chicago Illinois.
- BBB Accredited
- Fast Response
- 20+ Years in Business
- Locally Owned & Operated
- Fully Licensed & Insured
- Professional, Effective, Efficient
Chicago HVAC Pros
HVAC Repair & Installation
Air Conditioner Installation
Is your air conditioner on its last legs? Are you ready to stop relying on window units and invest in a ductless mini-split system that doesn’t require adding ductwork? We can help with affordable and reliable AC installation. We install top-rated brands like Lennox, Trane, Carrier, and Rheem for years of worry-free use.
Air Conditioner Repair
Whether your air conditioner has stopped working, doesn’t work as efficiently as it used to, or you just need a tune-up, you can count on our experienced AC repair technicians for fast response, honest pricing, and reliable repairs.
Has your furnace or boiler finally given out for good? Is your heating system getting old and you’re ready to invest in a new energy-efficient system? Do you want to change the type of heating system in your home? You can count on our licensed and bonded heating installation contractors to help.
The last thing you want to happen in the middle of winter is a boiler or furnace that has gone out. Don’t let your broken heating system leave you in the cold. Our heater repair technicians offer reliable and affordable furnace and boiler repairs to keep you comfortable. We offer same-day service with honest, fair pricing and work we stand behind.
Chicago HVAC Maintenance
Don’t put off maintenance of your HVAC system. Our HVAC contractors offer reliable and affordable HVAC maintenance to:
- Lower your energy bills. Depending on your system, maintenance alone can reduce your energy costs by 10% to 40%. Maintenance boosts your system’s performance and reduces energy consumption by addressing issues like clogged lines, dirty filters, and blocked vents.
- Improve your comfort. Having your AC and heating system tuned up regularly makes sure the system is running as it should to keep you comfortable year-round.
- Extend the life of your HVAC system. It’s a proven fact: maintenance extends the useful life of your cooling and heating systems. If you don’t want to shell out thousands of dollars to replace your HVAC system prematurely, invest in a maintenance program.
- Reduce major repairs. An HVAC tune-up is money well spent. Along with reducing your energy costs, maintenance can catch problems like clogged filters and dirty burners before they cause major and expensive repairs.
- Help your system run quieter. Are you deafened when your furnace or AC kicks on? The problem might be a minor problem with your system that needs to be addressed.
HVAC Installation Serving All of Chicago IL
Is your air conditioner or heating system showing signs that it’s ready to give out? Are you left out in the cold or sweltering in the summer? Do you want to upgrade to a new energy-efficient HVAC system to save up to 40% on your energy costs? Our licensed, experienced HVAC contractors install all types of systems with a unit properly sized for your home.
If your boiler or furnace has left you in the cold or you’re ready to upgrade to a worry-free and energy-efficient heating system, give us a call. Our licensed contractors install all brands and styles of heating in Chicago:
- Oil and gas furnaces
- Condensing gas furnaces, which are more efficient than standard gas furnaces
- Gas and oil boilers
- Radiant floor heating
- Heat pumps, which cool and heat year-round
Air Conditioner Installation
Our technicians install all types of air conditioner and heat pump systems:
- Central air conditioning that uses ductwork in your home
- Ductless mini-split systems, which can be used to retrofit your home with air conditioning
- Portable and wall units for single room cooling
- Heat pumps which heat and cool your home. A heat pump is essentially an air conditioner that can work in reverse to keep you comfortable year-round, even on chilly Chicago nights.
Don’t let HVAC problems get you down. Our HVAC technicians are licensed and trained to repair all types and brands of HVAC systems. The sooner you call us, the sooner we can get your system up and running again. Don’t ignore any signs that your heating or cooling system needs some attention, though. Many problems are easy and affordable to repair as long as they’re caught early. If ignored, even a small problem can eventually turn expensive, cause your system to shut down, or force you to replace your HVAC system prematurely.
Is your boiler making strange noises, failing to produce heat, or turning off? Do you have a pilot light that won’t stay on or low system pressure? Give us a call right away. Our HVAC contractors will figure out what’s wrong with your boiler and offer same-day repairs. The good news is most boiler issues are simply caused by worn-out parts that can be replaced to extend the service life of your boiler.
Don’t ignore signs that your furnace is in trouble. You rely on your furnace to keep your home warm and safe during the winter but neglected maintenance or an aging system can leave you in the cold or worse — potentially expose your family to dangerous carbon monoxide. Your furnace should be inspected annually to check for issues that need to be repaired. If your furnace is doing any of the following, give us a call to schedule a service call:
- You smell gas
- Water pooling
- Furnace won’t stay on
- Furnace keeps cycling
- Furnace has weak or no airflow
- The air coming from your register is cold
- You notice strange noises like thumping or scraping
Our technicians will get to the bottom of the problem and recommend appropriate repairs. We will also help you determine if repairs are going to be the best solution. If your system is 12+ years old or repairs will cost 30-40% of the cost of a new furnace, we may recommend investing in an energy-efficient new furnace.
Air Conditioner Repair
No matter what problem you are experiencing with your air conditioner, you can count on our experts to get to the bottom of it. We repair all types of problems such as:
- Pooling water
- AC that won’t turn on
- Strange noises or vibrations
- Warm air coming from the registers
- AC that hums without the fan kicking on
- Fan running without the compressor turning on
FIND US ON