Heater Repair Services
Don’t let your broken heating system leave you in the cold…
No matter what’s going wrong with your boiler, you can count on our licensed and experienced technicians to get to the bottom of it. We perform all types of boiler repairs to fix common problems like:
- Radiators that don’t heat or have hot water. A lack of heat can be caused by many problems such as a broken pump, safety switch, ignition problems, or a faulty thermostat.
- Boiler that keeps turning off
- Decreased system pressure
- Pilot light that won’t stay on
- Banging, rumbling, or gurgling noises. These noises are called kettling and usually the result of too many minerals in the water. This should be repaired quickly before the pressure changes damage your boiler or cause a leak.
- Frozen condensate pipe
- Leaks. A leak in the boiler tank means the tank has corroded and needs to be replaced but leaks in the pump or pressure relief valve can be repaired.
Many boiler problems can be repaired by replacing worn-out components. Our technicians will give you an estimate for repairs and advise you whether it’s more cost-effective to repair or replace your boiler.
Contact Us Today
You can count on our licensed, insured heater repair experts to diagnose exactly what’s causing problems with your furnace or boiler. Contact us today to schedule a service call to help you stay warm on chilly winter nights. We also offer heating system maintenance and emergency service to help you whenever you need it.